COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked with a mate of mine who has it, his wife and daughter had it, as well as about thirty people who went to his 50th birthday party, luckily I couldn't make it. Three of the thirty are hospitalised in Wa but our local hospital refuses to test him. Our County probably has a hundred cases if not many more but because they're not being tested the figures are being made to look as if it's not here. The little community hospital had an emergency meeting the other night and refused to let a reporter in. Our esteemed Orange leader has no clue what's really going on and as a result, his lemming like followers are ignoring the risk too......fun times ahead
Oh shit.

All the best to you and yours, mate. Stay safe.

Just talked with a mate of mine who has it, his wife and daughter had it, as well as about thirty people who went to his 50th birthday party, luckily I couldn't make it. Three of the thirty are hospitalised in Wa but our local hospital refuses to test him. Our County probably has a hundred cases if not many more but because they're not being tested the figures are being made to look as if it's not here. The little community hospital had an emergency meeting the other night and refused to let a reporter in. Our esteemed Orange leader has no clue what's really going on and as a result, his lemming like followers are ignoring the risk too......fun times ahead
Be careful my little pet yank x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.