COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are just trying to control the agenda constantly

a few weeks ago it was why are we not locking down, LOCK DOWN NOW . Why aren’t we locking down.

govt lock down

now it’s why aren’t we releasing the lock down other countries are releasing the lockdown. Why aren’t we releasing the lockdown NOW.

they have lost the plot . they are absolutely useless polling and confidence from the public suggests it.
It really is pathetic.
We need a journalistic press corps that deploys intellectual rigour and scrutiny without shouting in an echo chamber. They need to identify the:
1. Current situation.
2. Problem.
3. Resolution Action.
4. Probable effect of action.
5. Alternatives for 3 and 4.
6. Comment on the above without resorting to abuse.
Only then can we have a grown up conversation.
Peston, Kuenssberg etc. do none of these things.

The media/ various newspapers seem to be obsessed with getting everybody back to work right now. If that happens soon my fear is there will be a second wave and many more people will die. But seems like with football money talks

For work I would have to get on probably a packed train, which I would be incredibly uncomfortable doing
The message or slogan has been ‘Save the NHS.’ Why, because we do not have enough critcal care beds. So the govn’t create Nightingale Hospitals.

However the Nightingale hospitals are under utilised and modelling should have shown that would happen. But what if the modelling was based on Herd Immunity. If so then sending people back to work now to save the economy would mean as a country we are now covered. Extra NHS staff, extra care beds all now in place. Now the government can get us out of this recession, but at a cost of lives.

Lidl in Spain have stopped people using baskets and insist trolley or nothing. Since less people in shop it helps them I suppose, trolleys now free so at waiting to enter stage an assistant shows gel, paper to clean trolley handle and plastic gloves (can use your own gloves but must clean them with gel). Then allowed in store when someone comes out.
It's not hard is it? Really? Yet we can't do it here.

Scotland have lost 47 more

Wales have lost 23 more

England have lost another 711

This is not over,stay at home please

There is an old man on the news crying because he has to have chemo without his wife with him by his side,people are dying without anyone with them,frontline staff of all ages are dying trying to save us,young and old,healthy and not are dying from this

The presenter on sky is nearly crying talking about individuals,the presenter on CNN last night couldn't stop himself crying talking to a young women who lost her husband 2 days ago and couldn't be with him

I don't care if i am annoying all of you posting this,i will post it every day if it makes one of you stick to the rules

It is shit but come on ,this is not a game

Last edited:
EWc5v3oWoAQEYU2

A lot of backdating again today.
I do find it surprising they are still adding all the way back to mid March.

Scotland have lost 47 more

Wales have lost 23 more

England have lost another 711

Total deaths in hospital alone 18,084

This is not over,stay at home please

There is an old man on the news crying because he has to have chemo without his wife with him by his side,people are dying without anyone with them,frontline staff of all ages are dying trying to save us,young and old,healthy and not are dying from this

The presenter on sky is nearly crying talking about individuals,the presenter on CNN last night couldn't stop himself crying talking to a young women who lost her husband 2 days ago and couldn't be with him

I don't care if i am annoying all of you posting this,i will post it every day if it makes one of you stick to the rules

It is shit but come on ,this is not a game
Businesses are forcing staff back, otherwise I think we would stay home.

I dare say she’s done more than a pleb like you:

The Queen has done more for charity than any other monarch in history
Elizabeth II has supported hundreds of British charities to raise £1.4bn, says chief executive of Charities Aid Foundation

https://www.theguardian.com/volunta...een-charitable-support?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

(nor is she even remotely the richest person in the world and 99% of her wealth is in properties that she doesn’t own - in the sense that she can’t sell them off). In fact, she’s not even in the top 300 richest people in the U.K., let alone the world:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sunday-times-rich-list-cbxfbprqf

Shut the door on your way out.
Pleb, not heard that for ages, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.