COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, I'm sure she's got a valid answer to that question or else she wouldn't put it forward as her opinion let alone stand by it. She must have, as she'll know that would be the first question from everybody who's listening to her. Or at least it should be the first question. I'd just like to hear exactly what that answer is.

When pushed she admitted all her money is tied up in Wetherspoons shares.

Did anyone even clap tonight? Didn’t hear anything around here.

Honestly, I totally forgot, and this has just reminded me. Didn't hear anyone either. I live in some flats in town, and people are usually out on their balconies. Nowt tonight.

Honestly, I totally forgot, and this has just reminded me. Didn't hear anyone either. I live in some flats in town, and people are usually out on their balconies. Nowt tonight.
Getting less & less on our street unfortunately.

Some probably think now the lockdown is eased that it's all over....

Once you have it, you have it.
As I understand it from what I've read and my daughter has told me, the only impact is the initial level of viral load you get to become infected. The more you get the quicker you become ill and the LESS time your bodies imune systrm has to respond to the illness. Hence why health professionals seem to get it badly if they get it.
As things stand I'm not sure there is much evidence health professionals get it worse than others. It is still uncertain whether the infecting dose is related to the severity.

I have given up clapping at the front door with my neighbours as I have watched them all break the lockdown rules - it’s just hypocrisy on their part!

I have given up clapping at the front door with my neighbours as I have watched them all break the lockdown rules - it’s just hypocrisy on their part!

We've had a similar thing on our street. One family in particular have had people round throughout lockdown and even had a party complete with bouncy castle at one point! They're out clapping every week though, too stupid to realise their own hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.