COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your classing as the start of a 2nd wave, local flare ups without preventative measures is the start of a second wave. its countries controlling it to prevent it taking hold and spreading.
Not the same thing locking down local flare ups will prevent second waves. Not tracing and locking local flare ups will cause a second wave.

Not the same thing locking down local flare ups will prevent second waves. Not tracing and locking local flare ups will cause a second wave.

thats exactly what I said?

local flare ups are the very start of a 2nd wave unless its stopped at the source.

I don't know anyone who has been tested yet, tracing and testing isn't being done so it will never be a measure to fight it will it?

I don't know anyone who has been tested yet, tracing and testing isn't being done so it will never be a measure to fight it will it?
Do you know anyone who has it and not been tested. If not no reason why anyone you know would have been traced and tested.

Do you know anyone who has it and not been tested. If not no reason why anyone you know would have been traced and tested.

I have known people to have shown signs have isolated and haven't been tested, there are droves of people out there who have had it and haven't been tested, we can't stop a second wave if we don't start testing people more with reliable tests.

thats exactly what I said?

local flare ups are the very start of a 2nd wave unless its stopped at the source.

Local flare ups currently are most likely a continuation of the current wave. There is no proof that a huge second wave is currently starting. For it to be a secone wave, we have to see huge numbers.

Local flare ups currently are most likely a continuation of the current wave. There is no proof that a huge second wave is currently starting. For it to be a secone wave, we have to see huge numbers.

its Symantics I guess.

to me, locking down to prevent massive community spread is because there are signs a flare up is occurring. a flare up is a start of a 2nd wave unless measures are taken.

That Spanish trick of pinning deaths reported to only those that occurred the day before is dangerous. It could be a factor in other nations judging if you are safe to visit.

So Spain welcomes tourists as it has zero deaths. But Britain is unsafe to visit as it has hundreds.

If we used the Spanish version we (or rather England only) would not have had a single day above 36 in almost the last 3 weeks. And the average for the last 6 days would be about18.

Not the much more transparent figures we post.

That is the problem with arguing Britain has the worst record for deaths. It is bad yes But we are at least good at making the numbers available to others so a true comparison is possible.

Though it took Boris a while to see that mattered.

almost all tourist countries are heavily lying about their numbers. Croatia suddenly became corona free overnight as soon as summer came close because their economy will be utterly fucked for lack of tourism money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.