COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 70 of todays new cases added to the govt data are from the North West btw. Risen from 25,984 to 26, 054. Salford added just 2. Manchester added 5. And Blackpool zero. As did Stockport.

Gives some different perspective as death figures are really a picture of last month.

its obvious the R number will exceed 1 every now and then in certain places, i think the best policy is to lockdown areas sensibly and calmly!

I have a friend who`s a receptionist in a doctors surgery. They have been going through the changes for when the 2nd wave comes. Also a friends wife who works as a head funeral bearer has been telling me of the mass graves being dug for the 2nd wave.

This is a bit of a worry. This lock down could drag on a lot further.
If not when

357 deaths added in all settings. Disappointing end to the week. Higher than I expected. And a large number outside of hospital. Barely any less than last Friday.
214 deaths in care homes outside Scotland. As to when they occured we haven't a clue but it's a big jump on 40 yesterday.

I really don't have idea how are we managing to barely have any cases. Nobody gives a shit about social distancing anymore. I guess because the borders are still pretty closed, though Bosnian citizens living abroad were coming during Eid holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.