COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masks or face coverings are even better than I thought at stopping Covid-19 transmission .
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/30/masks-slow-spread-coronavirus-experts-cultural-shift

Arguably the biggest mistake of all not saying wear masks immediately. The evidence was there from countries that have had similar viruses in the past. If the benefits weren't totally proven what harm was it in saying wear them until we can prove how effective they are. Worse than waiting to lock down for me.

I doubt he's the source of the outbreak.
Just another one telling people what to do but breaking the rules,it is why us plebs don't stick to it,he might well have spread it,if he is not careful in plain sight,up a ladder at his girlfriend's house then what else is he doing ?

so, pillar 2 positive tests are not being released to local authorities, with regional lockdowns coming as a result of their numbers

that seems like very top down control to me.

so, pillar 2 positive tests are not being released to local authorities, with regional lockdowns coming as a result of their numbers

that seems like very top down control to me.

It might also be advantageous to Minister’ commercial contacts to give local
Authorities inadequate information and limit their involvement in the fight against Covid 19.

80 odd infections in Leicester from 13-26 June when in actual fact it was 944 (nine hundred and forty four).

Yesterday's figure of 680 odd country wide probably closer to 12,000. Pathetic.

Melbourne locking down a little? Just caught this on the news earlier so not sure as to the scale of that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.