COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to pick up my covid-19 face mask wearing exemption cert from the doctors tomorrow, btw the second wave imo will come around October when people naturally die of respiratory disease any way. Imagine that when the ferlough scheme stops for everyone.
Here in Spain for a month or so we must wear a mask in public places etc. punishable by fine.
My wife is legally excluded (asthmatic) but insists she should wear one. She claims she protects others as others who wear a mask protect her.

Speaking of masks they're steadily coming down in price and availability is good. The KN95 are built in China but very similar to the N95 and easy to source. Anyway you can now buy a pack of ten for only £29.99 from reputable suppliers with next day delivery. The main difference for us is that you can talk better when wearing them. We only mask up when entering premises and when we are street walking we observe sensible distancing. I forgot to say the N95's are the American ones.

https://lloydspharmacy.com/collecti...tive-face-masks-5-pack?variant=32601286672447
In Spain, Lidl sell a 50 pack for 25 euro.

My neighbour not sending his child back till the virus goes away completely but went to the coast yesterday and has his mum and dad around looking after the child in a afternoon
Bet he will be the first to moan that the education has let his child down in a few years when he or she struggles to pass an exam. What an arse, the virus is here for years to come in some form or other.

Bet he will be the first to moan that the education has let his child down in a few years when he or she struggles to pass an exam. What an arse, the virus is here for years to come in some form or other.
My daughter is a midwife so kids go to a key worker school but because small numbers in class they are of mixed ages and abilities her kids get zero teaching and teacher simply acts as child minder.

All teaching now done at home via Schofield and Sims books.

Here in Spain for a month or so we must wear a mask in public places etc. punishable by fine.
My wife is legally excluded (asthmatic) but insists she should wear one. She claims she protects others as others who wear a mask protect her.

Fair enough, I'll be in spain on Tuesday just filling out the forms, they want to know the ins and outs of a you know what.

I sort of said same thing , told him I work at a few schools and there kept very clean and it’s probably better for his immune system been at school, I’d be more worried passing it on to parents

I sort of said same thing , told him I work at a few schools and there kept very clean and it’s probably better for his immune system been at school, I’d be more worried passing it on to parents

No one is thinking about what staying in and not living our lives is doing to our immune systems. I read somewhere that one of the reasons some people don't seem to get ill may because they have antibodies for the coronavirus already from the common cold. Also some people getting positive covid tests may not have been covid but the common cold as the antibodies are similar and hard to differentiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.