COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard to make any comparisons with Melbourne and what's going on here. Don't think we can really call it a second wave given they've only had 106 deaths overall and registered less than 10,000 cases. God knows how many times we registered death totals on single days with more than their overall death total. Feels like they've not really had it at all tbh, and if this takes off over there, and hopefully it doesn't, it'd be their first proper wave.

Last edited:
It's very hard to make any comparisons with Melbourne and what's going on here. Don't think we can really call it a second wave given they've only had 106 deaths overall and registered less than 10,000 cases. God knows how many times we registered death totals on single days with more than their overall death total. Feels like they've not really had it at all tbh, and if this takes off over there, and hopefully it doesn't, it'd be their first proper wave.

Actually the death toll of 106 is Australia, Victoria is 22, mostly Melbourne.

Agree we haven't suffered and this is probably the first wave, we are in the middle of winter and things have just begun down here.

Random question but does anyone know if having a positive Coronavirus test affects your ability to get life insurance, affects your credit rating etc?

Just wondering as they don’t yet know the long term health effects of having it.

Agree we haven't suffered and this is probably the first wave, we are in the middle of winter and things have just begun down here.
The "middle" of your "winter" is like our spring/early summer by and large, so unless you are in total lockdown, you're not confined to the indoors like we are in our end of "winter". This year was particularly miserable with people flooded out of their homes, and many forced into temporary accommodation and hotels, just as this was taking hold here. We also had the prefect storm of school holidays just at the worst time in Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain, so lots went there and brought back a special souvenir to spread with the rest of us.

I reckon you'll fare a bit better than we did ;-)

Actually the death toll of 106 is Australia, Victoria is 22, mostly Melbourne.

That's what I meant mate. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Anyone else had a bad couple of days mentally? God I miss my parents. Wonder when we'll be able to hug our loved ones again? Fearful it could be the best part of a year or sumat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.