COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this falling of people in hospital is down to better treatments or as that Doctor in Italy said that the virus isn't as potent as it was in the earlier phase.

Think a big part of it is the age of people that have it. Lots of the smaller outbreaks in Spain have been traced back to nightclubs and bars, I can see a full closure of nightlife here in Spain pretty soon.

I'm seeing people on my social media feed frantically asking if they can cancel Spain now. I'm struggling to muster any sympathy for these morons... and there's a lot of them.

I get the 14 day quarantine, what I don’t get is how you enforce it if people ignore it? How do you make a load of young holiday makers self quarantine?

It just goes to show how infectious this disease is.
Intriguingly it is Catalonia, Aragon, The Basque Country and Asturias regions and a lesser extent Madrid where the problems are. The med regions except Catalonia are fine though the Andalucia are on an upward trajectory.

Many holidays starting in the next few days have already been cancelled.

Last edited:
Did not want to upset anyone and nobody asked me to track it. I added other areas as I was asked.

If you want just say but it will not be possible to make the same comparisons now. JUst daily up and downs.

Trafford has pretty low numbers akin to Wigan or Stockport before the past week. Would be pressing for best in GM.

Ah, no problem. family in Trafford and I was aware that Trafford was doing well but had no way to compare.

And yes I would be grateful if you included, cheers. And also thanks for posting the info you do.

I'm seeing people on my social media feed frantically asking if they can cancel Spain now. I'm struggling to muster any sympathy for these morons... and there's a lot of them.
Many holidays have already been cancelled. Tui have done so already and others will follow

I get the 14 day quarantine, what I don’t get is how you enforce it if people ignore it? How do you make a load of young holiday makers self quarantine?
You cant unless you track folks mobile GPS and ring tgem regularly to make sure they're behaving. The government are not doing that - though the far east experience is it is essential.
Health trumps other human rights during a pandemic (but not when their isn't one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.