COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That figure is globally. The stats are bs, a person in America could test positive, recover and then three months later get hit by a truck and die and he’d be down as a Covid stat. Globalists have literally been telling the world of their plan for the new world order but we’re all too bothered about our favourite celebs or fashion to ever give a flying fuck.

Look at what the Tanzanian president has to say about these “tests”
https://www.bitchute.com/video/o1Jisd2zkbB5/

In fact, the man who made the test said himself it should never be used to detect a virus as it’s useless for this. Also the fact that the test doesn’t even test for the virus and it’s never been properly isolated to fulfill the Koch postulates requirement also raises eyebrows for me.

If the flu had similar coverage we’d have a pandemic every year. Imagine those that have had the flu bad in the past having been told they don’t have the flu but a killer virus, you’d see plenty more people dying from that because the mind is the most powerful tool we have.
Are some people really this stupid.

People have definitely put their guard down.
The pub that was in the news yesterday is in the town where my mum and dad live (Crown & Anchor in Stone, Staffs).

200+ dickheads crammed into a glorified smoking shelter and at least 20 of them now have COVID.

That was 12 days ago and the warning has only just gone out, despite the irresponsible cunts who run the place being notified of the first cases a week ago (they didn't bother taking the details of any customers because, as I said, they're irresponsible cunts).

So in the last 12 days, those people have been going about town infecting their friends, family, colleagues and complete strangers.

An entire town will go back into full lockdown because of this, just as life was finally beginning to return to a very vague sense of normality. Some of the town's older folk may even die as a result.

And all because a pub couldn't be arsed following the guidelines and a bunch of selfish twats couldn't use common sense to police themselves.

This same thing will be being replicated up and down the country. And seemingly with no real repercussions when it all goes tits up like in this case.

When a bar over here pulled a similar stunt, an entire hotel lost its licence and was fined £100k. By contrast, the Crown & Anchor have been told the council will send someone round to advise them on where they went wrong!

Opening the pubs back up was a stupid fucking idea if the authorities weren't prepared to enforce the "rules", either in real time or retrospectively. It's a proper shitshow.

Out of interest - are the 17-23 year olds showing symptoms ?
Not sure mate.

But I did ride my bike past my local pub last Friday night and the decking outside was packed with 17-23 year olds. It was shoulder to shoulder over an approx.20’x10’ sized area. And the Police Station is only half a mile away from there, nobody seemed to give a shit though.

So I can see why the numbers are increasing.

Not sure mate.

But I did ride my bike past my local pub last Friday night and the decking outside was packed with 17-23 year olds. It was shoulder to shoulder over an approx.20’x10’ sized area. And the Police Station is only half a mile away from there, nobody seemed to give a shit though.

So I can see why the numbers are increasing.

The spike in cases in Trafford is being driven by this age group.

Yes but a house 2 doors away last saturday night had a party, 30 people came and brought a sound system, they were all hugging each other as theye arrived. Then for 7 hours tons of under 10s running round outsid ethe house with the adults all partying inside. 2 days earlier we all got the leaflet through the door asking Rochdale people to "not have more than 2 people who don't live there visit your home, and do not touch, hug, or kiss them". And these selfish bastards do that. When we were all isolating in lockdown not one twat from that street checked on my mum not one, yet there they are 2 doors from my mums partying up. So the Nigerian family in mums street don't give a shit. And the people i see from this flats wondow don't give a shit either. I bloody hate it here nowadays, i'm so depressed, i'm dreading the winter, lockdown, we never left this flat in lockdown as to get to the ground we have to walk down slim stairs passing people who do not give a shit about teh virus. so we couldn't risk even getting the exercise - how can i do that to my son again this winter.... Me and my mum and my sister were in mourning that saturday night, my perfect perfect special cat had died of cancer at 5.50pm in my mums lounge on my knee, with us all there talking to her and soothing her. And i spent the night at my mums having my last hours with her before we took her for cremation sunday morning while having to listen to those fucking selfish disease spreading neighbours and their nightclub music. It was a quiet culdesac for the 45 years she has lived there, not any more.
I hate it. I hate life. It's not fair.
Oh and the next door neighbours who have a go at mum as an easy target if ever a car dares to visit her (therefore "blocking them in") didn't say a bloody word to the partying neighbours. No, too scared. Easier for them to pick on a 77 year old than a family of 5 having 30 people round for a disease spreading party.
There are a lot of very stupid wankers out there. Lockdown has really highlighted that.

Beach goers, motorway cloggers, beauty spot and park visiting prats, knob heads coughing in Policemens’ faces saying they had Covid, cunts attacking paramedics, house and street partiers, protesters going out in their tens of thousands when we were told not to gather in groups more than SIX, people not washing hands, people not wearing face masks, people going out even when they think they have symptoms, title celebrating morons in Liverpool and Leeds, and now people packing out pubs standing shoulder to shoulder in groups...

Selfish selfish selfish pricks, one and all!

But don’t get down about it mate. For every wanker in society there are 100 decent people! We are the majority, it’s just that the selfish pricks stand out more because they’re the ones acting in contrast to normality/sanity.

"Oldham has been trialling targeted asymptomatic testing for workers in some sectors over the past fortnight but it is understood take-up has been relatively low, so the council is now considering going door-to-door in those parts of the borough with higher rates"

Cant get my head around that one, if you offered me regular testing i'd snap your hand off as it significantly reduces the chances of me killing my mum and dad. Wonder why the take up is low?

Everyone seems to be complaining about people getting an ounce or normality back, it has to happen we can't all stay locked in our houses forever. Reading the last few pages people are becoming scared to leave their houses over a virus that is only dangerous to those at high risk. There are more and more drugs that are being approved to help people that get sick and despite the complaints life is massively different for everyone which is going to help prevent the spread. At what point do we accept the risk which is getting lower by the day and start to live again?

So what if a few people have a night out what's the big deal. If you want to stay in your house again that's your choice. As much as the damage the virus has done making people ill it has created a horrible attitude of people towards others which is getting worse and worse. Hope to god they get a vaccine sorted soon as the world really is a fucked up place at the moment.

People have definitely put their guard down.

I'm done with Manchester for a while, me and my missus are going to stay with my parents down south this weekend. They practically live in the middle of nowhere.

I am sick to fucking death of having to tell people to fuck off out of my face any time I go to the shops.

Everyone seems to be complaining about people getting an ounce or normality back, it has to happen we can't all stay locked in our houses forever. Reading the last few pages people are becoming scared to leave their houses over a virus that is only dangerous to those at high risk...
Stopped reading at that point. If that's what people believe then we truly are in a pickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.