COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s clearly not only that, but Some areas - Oldham/ longsight for instance there’s little to no social distancing going on. Yes there are groups of ‘white lads‘ going to the pub and hugging, but it’s not large numbers of the community.

a lot of pubs aren’t packed to the rafters either and most of the week, especially in town they are empty. I get your trying to show the other side, but the main spread of the virus seems to be clearly in largely Asian communities - Bradford, Blackburn & Oldham hit particularly bad

yeah im not denying there is clearly a problem in the Asian communities. Just no doubt that lots of the people i've seen break the rules, including people i know who are intelligent enough to know better, will probably end up pointing the fingers at other areas too while not being aware of their own hypocrisy...

it really isn’t . Lots of healthy under 60s have not died of Covid.
People die.

suicide.
Road accidents
Cancer
StabbingS
Drug overdose
Flu

publish all the stats . How many people under 60 have died of

Covid relative to the others ?

is it 10x more ?
You’re quite right. If you’re under 65 your absolute risk of dying from COVID-19 was the same as driving 141 miles every day. That was based on June data so the mileage will have gone up by now.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7327471/

Walked passed a pub in Hyde today as I had an appointment and what I saw wasn’t people following any kind of guidance whatsoever.
Pub was rammed and even outside people were falling over each other.Allowing the pubs to stay open but not being allowed to go to another family members house is quite frankly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.