COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have no idea of the types of pubs you lot visit.

I've got three locals that I frequent and you have to book a table to get in, table service only, can only stand up to go to the bog, and the capacity in each is around a third of what it was previously.

I tell you this too.... if they weren't taking these measures I wouldn't be going to them.

Lisa Nandy has just said it’s only households and their gardens that are banned.

BBC news said it applies to everything that was closed in March.

What the fuck is going on

I really have no idea of the types of pubs you lot visit.

I've got three locals that I frequent and you have to book a table to get in, table service only, can only stand up to go to the bog, and the capacity in each is around a third of what it was previously.

I tell you this too.... if they weren't taking these measures I wouldn't be going to them.

i agree. Pretty much all the pubs near me you have to book a table and the tables are distanced apart. I haven’t seen any of the pubs packed

I’ve had to go to Manchester a few times and none of the pubs there have been packed’. Northern quarter for instance there’s clear social distancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.