COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well anyone can, and has, been able to say whatever they want. Five people could meet up and just say they all lived together. Just because you can doesn't mean you should though.

You can meet up to 6 or your mates and have beers in the park though and do t have to lie about it (so long as you follow distancing guidelines)

Not saying you should, but highlighting the stupidity of the rule, me and 4 mates had actually arranged a day out tomorrow on a train and a few beers in the country side, we have cancelled it now, but could easily have blagged it, but that would be irresponsible to do.

When lockdown was on and you could meet up with one househild in a park, I had met a mate and chatted over a few cans, always at a distance, bit while we are semi locked down I will respect the rules to keep people safe

Not saying you should, but highlighting the stupidity of the rule, me and 4 mates had actually arranged a day out tomorrow on a train and a few beers in the country side, we have cancelled it now, but could easily have blagged it, but that would be irresponsible to do.

When lockdown was on and you could meet up with one househild in a park, I had met a mate and chatted over a few cans, always at a distance, bit while we are semi locked down I will respect the rules to keep people safe

Sorry, wasn't saying you planned to break the rules. My point was just that all of the rules can easily be got around by people that.want to wilfully break them. Same way anti maskers can simply say they have a medical condition if they don't want to wear them.

The rule changes are ridiculous and they aren't tackling the heart of the problem either.

The point is all those I mention did not know if their actions would cause a problem, it was rightly considered a danger but despite this they did what they did...and thats the point.

Totally agree with your views regarding the government. The fact that the opposition would be if anything worse is a large part of my scathing views of this country being an absolute dump.

Personally I think it would be literally impossible for the opposition to have done any worse but that's probably for another thread.

They might want to look a business who over crowd office's and have their staff sat less than a metre apart. What about people blagging the system? I have Tinnitus at moment, or do I? My gp had to deal with me over the phone. Its shambles and is this protection of the NHS to set standards expected in the future? One reason would be to ease any concerns that companies have, who either already have bought parts of the NHS, or have an offer on the table and want clarity on the publics expectations, if such an event is repeated.

Were just two people away from being back to full capacity now. Multiple people with coughs. Not a shite given.

Personally I think it would be literally impossible for the opposition to have done any worse but that's probably for another thread.

Indeed and you can rest assured I would not have been lumping on this lot having made any more or less of a balls of it than the opposition.

From start to finish it has been an utter shambles of a shameful degree. It has truly exposed this country for what it is from top to bottom.

tenor.gif

Everytime I see hancock I notice his similarity to Lietenant Güber

So I’ve done some reading and this seems to be the jist of it:

- You cannot meet other households indoors, which includes their house or yours, pubs, restaurants, places of worship, cafes, bowling alleys, cinemas etc. Private gardens are also off limits.

- You can go to any of the above public places with your own household

- You can still go to work, as long as social distancing is obeyed.

- You can meet other households in outdoor spaces that aren’t private, such as parks, canal routes to walk etc. so a few cans this afternoon in a park in the sunshine is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.