COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolton 8 (up from 7 - rare uptick today) 268 in month 77 past week 30 past 3 days (down from 43 yesterday) Pop score 720

Bury 3 (big drop from from 10) 125 in month 58 past week 24 past 3 days (down from 32 ) Pop score 733

Manchester 23 (down from 28) 610 in month 177 past week 86 past 3 days (up from 85) Pop score 630

Oldham 13 (big drop from 33) 482 over month 181 past week 77 past 3 days (down from 102) Pop score 976

Rochdale 4 (big drop from 11) 397 over month 78 past week 25 past 3 days (down from 35) Pop score 876

Salford 6 (down from 7 and third straight drop) 229 over month 73 past week 22 past 3 days (down from 28) Pop score 593

Stockport 7 (down from 13) 198 over month 73 past week. 30 past 3 days (up from 29) Pop score 621

Tameside 5 (down from 12) 182 over month 65 past week 34 past 3 days (down from 38) Pop score 747

Trafford 6 (up from 4) 157 past 2 weeks 47 past week 24 past 3 days (down from 27) Pop score 626

Wigan 4 (down from 6) 99 past month 27 past week 13 past three days (up from 10) Pop score 672
They all look great...hope it's not false accounting.

Up to 750,000 unused coronavirus testing kits are being recalled due to safety concerns.

The UK's medicines and healthcare products regulator (MHRA) asked Randox to recall the kits sent out to care homes and individuals.

The government said it was a "precautionary measure" and the risk to safety was low.

It comes weeks after the health secretary said Randox kits should not be used until further notice

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53705229

Get on this

Emergency coronavirus funding for firms will go back to the Treasury at the end of the month if it is not claimed, business leaders have said.

Four months after £12bn was released to help them through the coronavirus pandemic, £1.5bn is unclaimed.

The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) warned the money was sitting in councils' bank accounts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53692785

Which Scottish people are gloating in their posts?

How long you got?

She has constantly followed what England has done but somehow made it look like she had made better decisions, then posters came on here almost goating how much better Scotland have faired. I tried pointing out that the population of Scotland was much smaller, and that they could make decision after seeing how we faired first.
You would need to go back to the start to see these posts.

Oh and before you claim i'm some little englander, i'm part scottish (my mother) and lived in Kirkcaldy until i was eleven...

She's a politician which means she rarely tells the real truth, IMO there's a nasty anti English streak under that respectable veneer.

Can't stand her she's the worst out of them all for me. Not surprised at all she has fudged the figures and tried shouting it from the houses to make herself look better. Also having a different policy on deaths so there are less than England is a chest attempt to make her look more successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.