COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 1000 more pillar 1 and 2 tests than the previous highest on 16 Aug when we had 1040 cases.
This will be a result of places like where I am, Oldham asking healthy people to take tests.

The cynic in me thinks it's to try and bring down the positive % to try and avoid a stricter lockdown.

Is it basically getting better or worse? i keep reading trying to decipher it all but sadly to no avail.
The R rate is that stable? @Healdplace thanks for all your work on this , it is much appreciated.

The all settings deaths today are 6. Just 1 atop the 5 from hospital. ALL were from England as they usually are as the other countries tend to report just one total daily not two. And the three other nations were all zero again.

It was 29, 15 and 18 in the past 3 Thursdays. These are ALL numbers based on the new 28 day caculation by the way so a direct comparison. So whatever you think of it 6 is very low v past weeks.

I will search my posts for the equivalent all settings numbers for these dates to see how they changed after what will be higher numbers for all those dates - apart from last week which was always 18 as the new 28 day system started then.

The all settings deaths today are 6. Just 1 atop the 5 from hospital. ALL were from England as they usually are as the other countries tend to report just one total daily not two. And the three other nations were all zero again.

It was 29, 15 and 18 in the past 3 Thursdays. These are ALL numbers based on the new 28 day caculation by the way so a direct comparison. So whatever you think of it 6 is very low v past weeks.

I will search my posts for the equivalent all settings numbers for these dates to see how they changed after what will be higher numbers for all those dates - apart from last week which was always 18 as the new 28 day system started then.

Great to see the decline in the mortality figures and the number of positive cases hasn’t got out of hand. Things may well get worse but I will recognise an improving situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.