COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventilation doesn't work, hqc does but it doesn't fit the agenda! One day sooner rather than later you may understand

The NHS research team used our patients during our peak to prove hqc was a load of bollocks hence Trump has stfu about it.

And now studies are showing it increases your chance of death by 27%.

Please make your own conspiracy covid thread and stay in it you turd.

The NHS research team used our patients during our peak to prove hqc was a load of bollocks hence Trump has stfu about it.

And now studies are showing it increases your chance of death by 27%.

Please make your own conspiracy covid thread and stay in it you turd.

It's all about the vaccine, that's why hqc was demonized, if your in wythenshawe dont call me a turd, take the vaccine!

One thing i have noticed since cars came back is that everyone is much more polite ,everyone sticking to rules of the road and most are thanking me with a thumbs up etc
Not near me, it's like half of them have never passed a driving test, no indicators, forgot what "give way" means, hideous, oh and the numpties with stupidly loud cars making as much noise as possible, especially in the late evening, bunch of pricks with no consideration.

It's all about the vaccine, that's why hqc was demonized, if your in wythenshawe dont call me a turd, take the vaccine!
If you mean wythenshawe as in the hospital let me tell you some facts

The hospital was split half between covid wards and half normal

In May the covid part was rammed. I know that 2 or 3 a week were dying of covid off a ward of 14

Flu doesn't do this and this was due to lockdown that we got a grip of it

May i suggest you shut the fuck up as its clear you haven't been affected or indirectly affected by this virus your views are incredibly offensive to read and is quite frankly paying a disservice to the warriors that fought so hard to bring covid under control

Quite happy for you to meet my mrs so she can tell you exactly what went on back then and how dangerous this virus is but I'm guessing you won't even entertain the idea as you're quite clearly a nutjob who shouldn't be on this forum

In May the covid part was rammed. I know that 2 or 3 a week were dying of covid off a ward of 14

May i suggest you shut the fuck up as its clear you haven't been affected or indirectly affected by this virus your views are incredibly offensive to read and is quite frankly paying a disservice to the warriors that fought so hard to bring covid under control

Quite happy for you to meet my mrs so she can tell you exactly what went on back then and how dangerous this virus is but I'm guessing you won't even entertain the idea as you're quite clearly a nutjob who shouldn't be on this forum
I will 100%

Well said. And much respect to your wife.

I don't think he'll turn up, look at his name.

You see any decent person knows a line and not to cross it, bringing kids into it in a derogatory way shows your immaturity. I'm not affiliated to any movement funded by rich individuals. Carry on.........

you went there and crossed the line long ago, and did again tonight. If you can't take, don't give. You crossed it so long ago you don't even know where it is anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.