COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
First UK death confirmed of COVID in December. So very likely those that thought they had it in December or January may well have done. Puts that argument as to when it was first here to rest.
Where are you getting this news from? Can't find anything about it on Google.

This kind of behaviour really fucks me off. If you think you may have it, get tested and FFS isolate until you get the results. I've heard about dickheads going for tests cos they've been in a pub where there's been an outbreak then they've gone straight for a coffee with their mates. What's wrong with these fuckwits!
What's the matter with 'e'm? Well, take your pick from irresponsible, selfish, thick, a combination of any two, or probably all three!

That'll be why I couldn't find it on Google; he died on January 30th.

Interesting though. I had no idea they were now officially recording COVID deaths as early as that.

That'll be why I couldn't find it on Google; he died on January 30th.

Interesting though. I had no idea they were now officially recording COVID deaths as early as that.

It does not surprise me, way too many people reporting these symptoms in December and January.

i think it was doing the rounds in Dec and Jan but on a small scale, there simply aren't the spikes in registered deaths at that time to back it up, especially given family mixing etc at that time. Unless the April data is all made up.....but then there's another thread for that. People are probably retrofitting winter bugs to be covid as well.

i think it was doing the rounds in Dec and Jan but on a small scale, there simply aren't the spikes in registered deaths at that time to back it up, especially given family mixing etc at that time. Unless the April data is all made up.....but then there's another thread for that. People are probably retrofitting winter bugs to be covid as well.

If the theory behind viral loading is correct, this may explain why people were not dying in the very early stages and also why not as many are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.