COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Dr on sky today saying getting tests are difficult but the Heathrow hub was empty , try and contact them direct or just go if local, worth a go
We have been advising the families at our school to head direct to the test centre at Belle Vue without making a booking. Some have been tested there and then and we now have the pupils back in school 3 days since they had to leave and isolate. Same for 3 TAs and one teacher. Without this rapid turnaround we're knackered. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same response, but as Karen says, it's worth trying.

The biggest over reaction in history.
Boris and this government want sacking.

Department of Health consultation period ends at midnight on Friday.

The UK government is seeking views on proposed changes to the Human Medicine Regulations 2012 but only gave from 28 August for comment.

The consultation covers:

• authorising temporary supply of an unlicensed product
  • civil liability and immunity
  • expanding the workforce eligible to administer vaccinations
  • promoting vaccines
  • making provisions for wholesale dealing of vaccines
If you are happy for a hospital administrator with a few hours training to administer an unlicensed vaccine which has had limited testing you don’t need to do anything. But if like me you grew up with a friend whose Mum took Thalidomide you might want to raise your objection in the next 48 hours.

One in 18900 had a reaction. Better now. Yes I would. To get life back to normal I would.

There seems to be a lot hope attached to this Astra Zeneca vaccine, the Chinese are supposedly a lot closer than what Oxford University are to winning the race. If there do there will be some interesting politics played out on who gets it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.