COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The eat out to help out scheme was in pubs and eateries where you had to book a table and sit at it with social distancing managed via the seating and table layout. Who is saying that the increases in cases started with that anyway?
So you had to book a table in a pub to take part in eat out to help out? i went 3 times and didn’t book on any of them. I’m sure that Mcdonald‘s and KFC were doing it as well and I can’t imagine they were taking bookings.
Hancock is saying that the increases are down to being inside each other’s houses and being in pubs. There is no doubt that the chancellor encouraged a lot more people to go to the pubs than had previously been so doing, as he should have been. Mind you, if Hancock said city played in blue, I would doubt it...

Covid wards are opening up and down the land. Deaths will start to ramp up at the back end of next week (3 weeks to Cykotine storm from first sympfons). Fortunately there will be 80% less deaths per hospital patient than last time.
An article on the Covid killer
Come on now, it is only flu ...
when I heard the brummy nightingale has been put on alert I got a sinking feeling ,at least now if you are ventilated it is better than the 20% survival it was

It's hilarious as if people's health is that bad that they cannot wear a mask due to difficulty breathing - they shouldn't be wandering about in shops anyway and should be shielding.

Another govt cock up these exemptions he might as well said if you can't be arsed make something up. No mask or face shield no entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.