COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your been sensible, staying in your mums garden, kept your daughter in for six months and that’s exactly what you were told to do. So the clowns threats did exactly what it was supposed to.

I was told by said clown, im no longer allowed to sit in my mums garden weeks ago, having read your posts on this topic from the last day or so its clear that anyone disagreeing in the slightest with whats coming out from the shitshow 'in charge' is in the wrong. You carry on doing what you want to do and ill carry on doing what I want.

I was told by said clown, im no longer allowed to sit in my mums garden weeks ago, having read your posts on this topic from the last day or so its clear that anyone disagreeing in the slightest with whats coming out from the shitshow 'in charge' is in the wrong. You carry on doing what you want to do and ill carry on doing what I want.
Your country is proud of you

Nicola sturgeon just has to be different. Vile women.
There are good reasons why her personal ratings in Scotland are so high and its nothing to do with being vile. More that she has shown leadership, honesty, integrity and a great deal of compassion. She has got stuff wrong as well but thank christ for her.

For sure I have, loads of criticism on here but no answers as to what else to do. You do what you want and not what advised. If 68 million had your view, we’d soon be up shit creek.

Well if a second wave appears, which right now it hasn't, then fair enough.

it’s happening, thousands are being positively tested, out of those many will need hospital treatment and many will die - it takes 2-3 weeks to see the real affect. I prey i’m wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.