COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the UAE thing and happened no notice that China seems not to be having a second wave, nor infact much at all.

I wonder if they have already rolled a vaccine out there and are about to laud it as a clear success and tell the world its ready and waiting at the right price....That would bugger Sir Patricks investment up.

Could it be that we are going to be well and truly beaten in the race for vaccines by both China and Russia?

What's this Patrick Vallance thing mate? Saw a brief mention earlier but haven't followed it up yet...

Thank you for passing on the info but honestly, it is not something I am concerned about in any way shape or form. I suspect that sort of infection level has been pretty much constant round here since Feb and we have barely lost anyone. I also know for definite that of the 3 people in my locality who have been registered as dying from covid, at least one of them did not die from covid but because his wife had that is what they put on the death certificate. I am still firmly of the opinion that we are not in a second wave and the very slight increase in numbers when put into their proper context are not of major concern. The report out today suggesting that up to 10k people more than normal have died at home since June because they were too scared to go to hospital is significantly more worrying.
So, it's all bollocks then is what your saying.

What's your attitude to following the rules?

So, it's all bollocks then is what your saying.

What's your attitude to following the rules?
Put your pitchfork down, I wear the mask and I socially distance. I don't think the disease is bollocks but I think the response and the analysis of it is and when the dust settles we will be gobsmacked that we did what we did.

Put your pitchfork down, I wear the mask and I socially distance. I don't think the disease is bollocks but I think the response and the analysis of it is and when the dust settles we will be gobsmacked that we did what we did.
No pitchfork, just curious why you had that opinion, particularly when most professionals don't share it

I personally don't think we are doing enough, and it will come down to individuals as to whether this next tranche of measures improves the situation, and tbh, I don't think it will as some, like you don't seem to see the gravity of the situation.

I simply hope you and all those you hold dear, do not catch this Wretched thing

Scottish data:

2 deaths again, sadly, 465 cases (slightly down on yesterday). But at 7.9% of tests. Highest yet.

219 Greater Glasgow (including university outbreak), 73 Lothian, 68 Lanarkshire

84 in hospital happily just up 1.And 10 on ventilators. Unchanged.

Just looking at the UAE thing and happened no notice that China seems not to be having a second wave, nor infact much at all.

I wonder if they have already rolled a vaccine out there and are about to laud it as a clear success and tell the world its ready and waiting at the right price....That would bugger Sir Patricks investment up.

Could it be that we are going to be well and truly beaten in the race for vaccines by both China and Russia?
Just get MI6 to steal it

Scotland week to week:

0 deaths v 2 today

290 cases v 465 today

4.0% of tests v 7.9% today.

52 in hospital v 84 today.

5 on ventilators v 10 today

No pitchfork, just curious why you had that opinion, particularly when most professionals don't share it

I personally don't think we are doing enough, and it will come down to individuals as to whether this next tranche of measures improves the situation, and tbh, I don't think it will as some, like you don't seem to see the gravity of the situation.

I simply hope you and all those you hold dear, do not catch this Wretched thing
I have said in previous posts, I am a professional in this and I am absolutely not alone in my thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.