COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I remember now, you copied me a paper that your area published.

I am sorry though, I still favour what the leading experts are saying, and repeat, unless the public adhere, they will bring on any further constraints themselves.
Some of the leading experts are saying exactly what I am saying, the government is just choosing not to listen to them. I can't prove it on the thread that what I'm saying is correct as only time will tell, but when those twats tell everyone at the end that 'no one knew what we know now' i am here to say 'fuck off, we did'.

Some of the leading experts are saying exactly what I am saying, the government is just choosing not to listen to them. I can't prove it on the thread that what I'm saying is correct as only time will tell, but when those twats tell everyone at the end that 'no one knew what we know now' i am here to say 'fuck off, we did'.
Can you give an example of 'no one knew what we know now'.
I would also like to know where new infections are being caught - is it from work places, restaurants, supermarkets, hospitals??

That post has made my entire involvement on the thread worthwhile: Woman called Karen on the internet disproves cast iron medical statistical fact by remembering it was a bit warm that winter.
Wtf are you on about ? It was an observation based on it was the only winter ( last winter ) i never put my heating on once not disproving anything ,where flu deaths more or less than normal ? You know everything about medical data, allegedly

We obviously disagree.

Wtf are you on about ? It was an observation based on it was the only winter ( last winter ) i never put my heating on once not disproving anything ,where flu deaths more or less than normal ? You know everything about medical data, allegedly
Kaz, it is a medical statistical proven fact that the numbers quoted are correct (there was a really bad flu in 2018-2019), yet you decide they were wrong because you didn't put your heating on? Seriously. Instead of telling everyone they are wrong, maybe listen a bit.

For context, Birmingham is a massive local authority - the biggest in England with a population nearly 3 times that of the City of Manchester
Massive it might be but, with Leeds they accounted for 11% of positive cases. Meanwhile, were I live and surrounding areas, no cases for over a week. Very localised, focussed restrictions with protection of the vulnerable (if they want it) is the way to go with this, not national directives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.