COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz, it is a medical statistical proven fact that the numbers quoted are correct (there was a really bad flu in 2018-2019), yet you decide they were wrong because you didn't put your heating on? Seriously. Instead of telling everyone they are wrong, maybe listen a bit.
LAST WINTER ,I WAS NOT DISPUTING 18/19

If anybody has to be furloughed then obvs it’s common sense to furlough the very old and vulnerable rather than the drivers of the economy.

Start with the selfish sourpusses on here

This thread is madder than usual today. Read last 5 pages - thing that stood out of me the most is no huge second wave in China. Let’s hope our second waveform there is one is managed effectively and by Xmas we have a vaccine and a route out of this.

This thread is madder than usual today. Read last 5 pages - thing that stood out of me the most is no huge second wave in China. Let’s hope our second waveform there is one is managed effectively and by Xmas we have a vaccine and a route out of this.
There is yet to be a definitive second wave anywhere yet, which is very good news for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.