Deaths: 393

Vs

UK
Population: 67m
Cases: 409,000
Deaths: 42,000

What do you think?

They eat dog...

Thank you for passing on the info but honestly, it is not something I am concerned about in any way shape or form. I suspect that sort of infection level has been pretty much constant round here since Feb and we have barely lost anyone. I also know for definite that of the 3 people in my locality who have been registered as dying from covid, at least one of them did not die from covid but because his wife had that is what they put on the death certificate. I am still firmly of the opinion that we are not in a second wave and the very slight increase in numbers when put into their proper context are not of major concern. The report out today suggesting that up to 10k people more than normal have died at home since June because they were too scared to go to hospital is significantly more worrying.
If what you say is true (and of course it isn't, but let's pretend for a moment), what on earth would you say explained the lack of new infections, given that 92% at least of the population have zero immunity and the 8% (who may have caught it already) may have some.

Why would the virus NOT be spreading through the community again, as the data shows us that it is?

Your "faith" - I can't think of another word to describe it - is completely baseless in reason, logic or empirical data.

Wales data 1 death sadly.

348 cases at 3.1% of tests.

Down on yesterday inall 3 measures happily.

Versus last week

3 deaths v 1 today, 168 cases v 348 today and 1.75% tests v 3.1% today.

If what you say is true (and of course it isn't, but let's pretend for a moment), what on earth would you say explained the lack of new infections, given that 92% at least of the population have zero immunity and the 8% (who may have caught it already) may have some.

Why would the virus NOT be spreading through the community again, as the data shows us that it is?
I'm bored of this. Imagine my answer and then imagine triumphantly 'proving me wrong', it will make you feel great about yourself.

Sorry to report but today;s England hospital deaths are even worse than feared. And now the numbers are unquestionably accelerating.

30 deaths - 13 of them in the NW (most in one day here in a good while).

None are old catch ups. All over revent days too.

Last week it was 18 with 5 from the NW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.