COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot more than the flat 23 m though ? Lots of other money going in via other ways ?

Hope you guys comply though , it is tough i understand but if you do then it will be over quicker

The numbers of cases, admissions etc in the last ten days postering in manchester and surrounding areas is sobering

It’s not about the money we’ve missed out on from govt, for me. It’s that the govt can’t prove that the hospitality industry are the cause of the rise in cases and hospital admissions and that closing that industry is fucking pointless and will just lead to job losses/business closures.

The gym I attend and the coffee shop I go to (the only places I go to as a person living on their own who isn’t in a bubble) have had ZERO cases! Why are they fucking shutting?

It’s backwards. Close down the places where the cases are worst: eg. schools - have just Year 6, Year 11 and Year 13 every day and alternate other year groups on other days. Heavily fine those who are visiting different homes in restricted areas, emplore neighbours to grass people up for having gatherings at their houses, have Police patrolling the streets... because it’s house-to-house transmission where the problems lie, not my fucking gym!

There is a lot more than the flat 23 m though ? Lots of other money going in via other ways ?

Hope you guys comply though , it is tough i understand but if you do then it will be over quicker

The numbers of cases, admissions etc in the last ten days postering in manchester and surrounding areas is sobering

*snorts*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.