COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure why they need to stop golf, yet allow for 2 people to exercise outdoors for other activities.

Yes they need to close the clubhouse, shop, etc, but the courses should be kept open for a two ball.

It's been one of the only things to look forward to over the past 5 months. Such a good sport for mental health and exercise.
I agree with you, a bloody ridiculous sport to stop

I think us estate agents are going to be asked to stay open AND continue to do viewings/valuations. Unsure what to say really. No mixing of households.. but we meet up to 20 different families a day at different households. Strange.

I think us estate agents are going to be asked to stay open AND continue to do viewings/valuations. Unsure what to say really. No mixing of households.. but we meet up to 20 different families a day at different households. Strange.
You are. We are on the market and an agent emailed us to say that the house sale industry is not being affected

We had a covid19 scare on friday all staff told to get tested before coming back to work if negative. We were all negative and came in today, just found out one member of staff didnt get tested but came in anyway. Not happy to be working around him. Chances are he is negative but this is out of order in a pandemic. I am 60 and wife is diabetic yet this member of staff ignores the company and it seems that arent doing anything about it. Really not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.