COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems strange that you get 90% when you have half then full, 70% if you just have 2 full doses.

Sure they will work it out pretty quickly, but either way it’s still not a bad shout considering how much of this vaccine we can lay our hands on very quickly.

Looking forward to hearing the poster who works’s at Astra Senica ( sorry can’t remember your name ) opinion. Sounds very positive to me , I can definitely see light at the end of the tunnel . Just need people to take the vaccine

Seems strange that you get 90% when you have half then full, 70% if you just have 2 full doses.

Sure they will work it out pretty quickly, but either way it’s still not a bad shout considering how much of this vaccine we can lay our hands on very quickly.

I think 70% is the average of the two regimens. A single full dose is 62%, I thought - that might be two full, it seems to being reported differently where some mention two full, and some don't.

62%, or 90% but half the people (and for unclear reasons as yet) - the limiting factor may be the needles, etc not the drug.

It's being reported at 70% because that's what Oxford/AstraZeneca have announced, and what Hancock said "overall effectivenss". They'll still be working on the data to understand it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.