COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like most of the missing tests have come in now and we might be even lower tomorrow if so. As 16 K or so was quite possibly the true numbers for the UK for the past few days had all the tests been in.

Thing that’s really dawning on me is that irrespective of the outrage and anger directed towards the government for its incompetence from the population, this country still has enough idiots to vote for it in the next election and the Tories will get in power again to fuck people up the arse even more. People love shooting themselves in the foot.

Most accurate description of him I have read on here.

There's currently 10,000 containers full of over priced PPE (which the tax payer is paying £1m demurrage charges a day for) stuck in port and the chubby bald twat has the audacity to be smug about his announcement.

No doubt once we are fully rid of the virus he will be lined up for some form of honours and a peerage.
I can give you an example of PPE mismanagement.

In September I collected 208 boxes of PPE gloves (supposedly imported from Malaysia) from a Van Sales company near Blackburn Hospital.

The instruction for collection came from a distribution company in Audenshaw.

The gloves were then delivered direct to another distribution company in Newport, South Wales, when I got there the company asked for the gloves to be loaded onto another van as they were being sent, yep, you guessed it, to another distribution company in Southern England, (no idea where).

Now if the gloves were then sent to end users the following made plenty of money out of the deal:

Malaysia exporter
Emirates Airlines (import stickers on the boxes)
Blackburn Van Sales
Audenshaw Distributor
Newport Distributor
Southern England Distributor
Possibly retailers
My transport costs (very reasonable of course!)

Public, NHS or Care Homes possibly having to pay the final bill.

So many unnecessary, expensive levels of distribution probably at the Tax payers expense for people "in the know" or just charlatans in on a money making scheme.

Thing that’s really dawning on me is that irrespective of the outrage and anger directed towards the government for its incompetence from the population, this country still has enough idiots to vote for it in the next election and the Tories will get in power again to fuck people up the arse even more. People love shooting themselves in the foot.

the minority are always the loudest to be fair.

Plenty of 'I'm alright Jacks' who are doing just fine under a Tory Goverment

The above suggests tests were at least 100 K low on the 11 299 day. As in tests done but had gone AWOL until added on past day or two. But numbers have fallen in last 24 hours despite the add on of another 39 K since yesterday .

The infection rate graph probably aligns with everyones positive/negative feelings over the last week.
Pulled right up then back down today (although hesitant to call the AZ news out as negative just yet).

What a grim year.

I give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.