4. 70+ and 'clinically extremely vulnerable'

5. 65+

6. 'At risk' groups

7. 60+

8. 55+

9. 50+
Would be interesting to see what timeline is apportioned to that

Would be interesting to see what timeline is apportioned to that
According to people I know involved and contracted to administer in the Scotland roll out, IF it starts mid December then the initial 9 groups are planned to be done by the end of March give or take a couple of weeks.I read somewhere those 9 groups come to roughly 30 million people in the UK.
Those 18 - 50 years with no underlying conditions will then be done but probably without the contracted extra people just through regular health centres and clinics
Just my guess but wonder if the plan is to use the 40 mill Pfizer on the initial 9 groups and by then have the Oxford one ready for future vaccinations.

According to people I know involved and contracted to administer in the Scotland roll out, IF it starts mid December then the initial 9 groups are planned to be done by the end of March give or take a couple of weeks.I read somewhere those 9 groups come to roughly 30 million people in the UK.
Those 18 - 50 years with no underlying conditions will then be done but probably without the contracted extra people just through regular health centres and clinics
Just my guess but wonder if the plan is to use the 40 mill Pfizer on the initial 9 groups and by then have the Oxford one ready for future vaccinations.

once that 9 have had it not many more are dieing.

Well you won't get good take-up in the general population if you use up the good one on the first 9 groups. It's like the school dinner queue and you're at the back and the only thing left is tofu. Just wait for the next shipment of the good one to come through.

I posted this about the testing on here last night:

QUOTE: "Looks like most of the missing tests have come in now and we might be even lower tomorrow if so. As 16 K or so was quite possibly the true numbers for the UK for the past few days had all the tests been in."

And we had 16, 022 today. So happily this seems as if the above was right. Though it was nothing more than an informed quess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.