COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told I had tested positive at 17.30 tonight

Hopefully you will only get it quite mild buddy. I had it a few months back, a routine test at worked picked it up. Apart from a funny taste in my mouth, almost like petrol. I had zero symptoms.

if the people of the UK being told that the NHS is at a crisis levels then why the​

Nightingale hospitals not being used ????​

i am very quickly getting to a point that this government are telling us lies about the deaths with covid-19
its not that am in the camp of non believers covid-19 is bad and am taking every safety measures by wearing a mask and washing hands as much if not too much and staying away from family

but something is not right here ? are the government using this to deflect the measures on lockdowns
and yesterday coming out with the line of a new strain of covid-19 in london and the south ??

i was sat watching yesterday puzzled to why if there is a new strain fucking lockdown right away not on Wednesday
why wait another 2 days ?? fucking do right away even put london and the south into full lock down and not tier 3 or 4
and open the nightingale hospitals to get covid away from normal hospitals

why has this government spend billions of nightingale hospitals if your not using them from the start
taking the covid-19 infected people away from the NHS staff and normal people in hospitals ? it would in my book be 100% better in stopping the spread if you have all the covid-19 infected at one place and give the NHS staff a break
I've 'liked' your post because it's what I've thought throughout this sorry mess but I think those who run these establishments are unable to do so as the staff required do not exist without a heavy investment in recruitment, something politicians never like to do as the ability of the NHS to service the needs of the population would be shown up to be shambolic. Doctors and nurses, plus all support staff needed to run full NHS facilities are not available from local job centres, certainly not without extended periods of training first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.