COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that since the vaccines were rolled out weve gone backwards and get bad news daily again

to top it my 5 year old has to self isolate for 10 days now as someone in his class tested positive yeaterday

fuckin beam me up scotty, im hitting brick walls with it all now :(
Reports stating 70k new cases in the last few days.
Not sure how bad that is compared to when the virus started.
But it seems a hell of a lot...

Hopefully the new strain creates more antibodies but doesn’t make people as ill. If that’s the case happy days nature is vaccinating us all.

Difficult to say as we didn’t test anywhere near as many people then as we do now. Officially, in the first wave we were reporting around 5k new cases daily. But of course there were much more than that.

Yeh yesterday felt pretty much like constant unrelenting bad news. Probably the lowest I've felt in many months. Today can't be any worse can it??

Seems that since the vaccines were rolled out weve gone backwards and get bad news daily again

to top it my 5 year old has to self isolate for 10 days now as someone in his class tested positive yeaterday

fuckin beam me up scotty, im hitting brick walls with it all now :(
Keep your chin up - it’s all character building........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.