Covid and travel discussion

So hard to make sense of all the rules. Off to Spain soon and as far as I can see, it currently requires nothing other than a day 2 test when I get back, but has to be a PCR that’s booked in advance at the moment? That correct? Just the lady who’s booking the golf trip said only need a lateral flow on day 2 of being back but I can’t see that said anywhere.
Like everything this government does its back of fag packet idea. The transport secretary was asked the other day and hadn't got a clue whether or not the new lateral flow test rules would be in place for half term. Your guess is good as anyone's whether you'll have to fork out for the private pcr test or get the cheaper one? I would just prepare for the worst in that you will have to pay because if you can guarantee anything they will always fuck it up.

was wondering if Ryan Air had taken delivery of there new Max fleet,i know they were in production pre covid and then the Max problems might have delayed

Good city but first time I've used the airport. It was Berlin Brandenburg, I believe it's brand new.

40 min walk to the train station from landing, 25 min walk to the gate from the departure lounge. Seems a strange design, almost impossible for someone elderly or disabled.

I got stuck in Berlin travelling to Monaco game few seasons back and missed the game, bloody baggage handler strike

In tenerife atm and everything is as good as back to normal a lot busier than I thought too

I'm here too. Almost everything open now, entertainment rocking, a big contrast to when i was here 14 months ago. Only downside I copped a cold on Friday so laid low, still 16 nights left yet.

was wondering if Ryan Air had taken delivery of there new Max fleet,i know they were in production pre covid and then the Max problems might have delayed
Was just looking into this as we are flying with Ryanair to Valencia on Friday. I know there’s nowt you can do, but wanted to know all the same.

Anyway, they have taken delivery of a handful and have about 5 in service. It seems that they are currently being used exclusively on the London-Dublin and London-Bergamo routes.

Is this the Max coming back anyone?

TUI Airways Boeing 737-800

It doesnt say it's a max ?

Is this the Max coming back anyone?

TUI Airways Boeing 737-800

It doesnt say it's a max ?

No. 737-800 is a regular 737. The max models are 737-7, 737-8 and 737-9.

TUI are going to have a lot of 737-Max planes based at Manchester. In fact it was in the news today that the 757 had its last flight with TUI.

I’m the same as you though. If we go on one, we’ll just grin and bear it. We have two TUI holidays booked next summer.

Returned today from 10 nights in Rhodes.

First time to that island and loved it, loads to see and do.
Dinner in Lindos was a particular highlight, as we lucked out with a table housing a cracking sweeping view, just as dusk was turning to darkness.

1633985596537.png

Topped off with some post food beers overlooking the Acropolis.

1633985685804.png

Definitely on the agenda to return at some point, and things felt very normal over there.

As previously mentioned, didn't bother buying a 'day 2' test and used a fabricated reference for the UK PLF arrival form (mate also did the same), both accepted.

It would be remiss of me to suggest to others to do the same, but they really are a waste of money.

Next trip away is, all being well, Krakow/Warsaw at the end of November. Krakow has been on the travel hit list for many years so very much looking forward to that, and tagged on a night in Warsaw at the end.

Hopefully no more dramas but a lot can change in the travel world in 6 weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.