Covid and travel discussion

I went to Corfu 2 weeks ago(im double jabbed) ,they tested everyone on the plane when we landed at the airport and had to wait half hour or so for the results ,all good nobody tested positive

I had to have a test the day before i flew home again all good negative result , I had to pay for day 2 and day 8 tests before i flew home as they give you a reference number you need to fill out your passenger locator form or they wont let you board the plane

Did my day 2 test when home took 24 hours to get result again negative ,i opted for a day 5 test to release test,went to mancs airport to a drive through,got the result about 16 hours later negative test result,so i was able to come out of quarantine

Did my day 8 test took 30 hours to get result,come back positive ,absolutely gutted to say the least ive not had any symptons at all

Get a phone call from gov track n trace on monday,the call lasts about 40 mins ,now this phone call has left me seriously f**ked off , when i explained my result of negative for 3 tests ,the woman told me that i could of had the virus but the tests dont always show it,so i asked whats the point of the tests if they arent giving the proper results,she admitted that the tests arent always clear,i lost it with her,saying i came out of quarantine and carried on with life thinking i was ok but your telling me i could of already be carrying the virus

They havent a clue whats going on by the sounds of it,i also pointed out that on the gov website the medical companies they suggest to buy tests from have got some serious bad feed back,where they are taking peoples money,tests arent turning up,cant get intouch with the companies etc

Luckily i havent been near anybody and have kept to wearing my mask if ive been out of the house to the shop

I dont even know what to think anymore about it all,she also told me i shouldnt do a test for 90 days as it could still show up positive

There could be plenty of people out there double jabbed showing no symptons but still carrying the virus

Just becareful is all im saying,i would say get yourself tested regular ,but theres no point in that going off what the woman said about the tests not being able to detect it

I went to Corfu 2 weeks ago(im double jabbed) ,they tested everyone on the plane when we landed at the airport and had to wait half hour or so for the results ,all good nobody tested positive

I had to have a test the day before i flew home again all good negative result , I had to pay for day 2 and day 8 tests before i flew home as they give you a reference number you need to fill out your passenger locator form or they wont let you board the plane

Did my day 2 test when home took 24 hours to get result again negative ,i opted for a day 5 test to release test,went to mancs airport to a drive through,got the result about 16 hours later negative test result,so i was able to come out of quarantine

Did my day 8 test took 30 hours to get result,come back positive ,absolutely gutted to say the least ive not had any symptons at all

Get a phone call from gov track n trace on monday,the call lasts about 40 mins ,now this phone call has left me seriously f**ked off , when i explained my result of negative for 3 tests ,the woman told me that i could of had the virus but the tests dont always show it,so i asked whats the point of the tests if they arent giving the proper results,she admitted that the tests arent always clear,i lost it with her,saying i came out of quarantine and carried on with life thinking i was ok but your telling me i could of already be carrying the virus

They havent a clue whats going on by the sounds of it,i also pointed out that on the gov website the medical companies they suggest to buy tests from have got some serious bad feed back,where they are taking peoples money,tests arent turning up,cant get intouch with the companies etc

Luckily i havent been near anybody and have kept to wearing my mask if ive been out of the house to the shop

I dont even know what to think anymore about it all,she also told me i shouldnt do a test for 90 days as it could still show up positive

There could be plenty of people out there double jabbed showing no symptons but still carrying the virus

Just becareful is all im saying,i would say get yourself tested regular ,but theres no point in that going off what the woman said about the tests not being able to detect it
Off to Sidari tomorrow. Where did you go?
Gonna hire a car as it seems quiet and drive down to Kavos ( in the afternoon) to re live being 21 again
Then leave sharpish as I had a look the other night on google earth
What a f. In toilet

We returned from Majorca last Sunday. Did the pcr test the following day and all negative. Got rang up 4 days later saying someone on the plane had the virus and we needed to quarantine and take another pcr which we did, which was negative, again.
So, double jabbed, 2 negative pcr tests in a week since contact and still have to quarantine. Yeah right. No wonder everyone’s delete the app.

After doing a day 5 test to release do you still have to do the day 8 test?

Any legal eagles on here confirm if the advice I've been given is duff?
Apparently I'm able to cancel my holiday and get my deposit back due to the contract being frustrated because of the covid pandemic.
(whatever that means??)

We returned from Majorca last Sunday. Did the pcr test the following day and all negative. Got rang up 4 days later saying someone on the plane had the virus and we needed to quarantine and take another pcr which we did, which was negative, again.
So, double jabbed, 2 negative pcr tests in a week since contact and still have to quarantine. Yeah right. No wonder everyone’s delete the app.
I never had the track n trace app

Dont know if you have seen this just come up on men website

Surely it’s nothing to do with the app.
It’s the passenger locator form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.