Covid and travel discussion

We have booked flights for Milan at the end of November fingers crossed
We went to Milan a few years ago. Flew in to Malpenza with EasyJet and out of Bergamo with Ryanair and both airports were miles from Milan. Hope you enjoy it.

We're just back from 2 months in Cyprus. Minimal paperwork and easy to get through the airports-even Heathrow. We're just awaiting the results of our day 2 test to come through. If you're in any doubt about travelling, as long as you're sensible and follow the logic of the processes, then it's no issue.

Last day of an 11 night honeymoon near Marbella today. The weather has been superb and getting through both Manchester and Malaga airports were a breeze coming here. Think as long as you're prepared, fill in the necessary paperwork at the right times etc, there's nothing to fear travelling wise.. especially now the testing is as cheap as it is.

If people can be arsed with all the hurdles, Thai government have confirmed re-opening the full country from 1st November to 46 selected countries.
The graphic below doesn't mention about having to seek approval from Thai authorities to travel, nor the previous requirement to download an app, so I'm unsure if those are still a thing or not.

1634923323848.png
1634924179774.png

Last edited:
Got a week off work coming up, thinking of a week in Gran Canaria. If I've read it right fully vaccinated people only need to book a day 2 test on return to the UK, is that correct? I'm getting desperate for a bit of sun!

Got a week off work coming up, thinking of a week in Gran Canaria. If I've read it right fully vaccinated people only need to book a day 2 test on return to the UK, is that correct? I'm getting desperate for a bit of sun!

Correct, plus....

Form to complete before you travel, form to complete before you return.

All very easy.

Enjoy!

Got back today from 4 days on the piss in Benidorm. Gorgeous sunny weather. Airports no drama so long as you have everything to hand. I had a poly pocket full of everything and most travellers seemed to do the same, and staff seemed to appreciate it more than having stuff on phones. The passenger locator form to complete out there to come home is a bit long winded but no big drama.

If people can be arsed with all the hurdles, Thai government have confirmed re-opening the full country from 1st November to 46 selected countries.
The graphic below doesn't mention about having to seek approval from Thai authorities to travel, nor the previous requirement to download an app, so I'm unsure if those are still a thing or not.

View attachment 28427
View attachment 28428
Booze free though.

if you want sun, go to Cyprus. 29c today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.