Covid and travel discussion

Not all of the country, 17 provinces first, maybe some more in December.

I need to get to the North East (Isaan) where I'm having a house built but won't be allowed to travel there.

Going to wait till January to see how things progress.

My mistake, was looking at it from a tourism hotspot perspective and the main places opening up but you are indeed correct.
Seems a province needs to hit 70% vaccination level to be allowed to open up.

Arrived in Palma this morning. All very painless, no queue at passport control, Spanish passenger locator form QR code scanned and through in 10 mins

When ordering the new tests you have to give a return date , what if you are not sure of the date ? .Business people ,people visiting sick relatives etc.

I know LFT’s are cheaper but I still can’t fathom out why we need them. I can go into most countries now just by showing the NHS app, proving I’ve been vaccinated but I can’t then get back into the UK using the same piece of evidence. Makes no sense until you realise someone will be making £20 every time someone lands in the uk and sticks a swab up their own nose. Then it starts to add up….

Depends on provider but average cost looks to be about £20-25.

For the exact same kit that most of us already have in bulk in our homes/work places.

The sham continues.
Did a day 2 PCR for £20 at a Warrington drive through after Bruges. Seems the £50 PCRs are a con as are the £20 LFTs.

Depends on provider but average cost looks to be about £20-25.

For the exact same kit that most of us already have in bulk in our homes/work places.

The sham continues.
I guess the paid tests will have an issue date on them for checking when you send the picture.
Otherwise you could use any old test you did weeks ago. To be honest £20 on the cost of a holiday doesn’t bother me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.