Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

No you can release early if you test negative but if you test positive afterwards you’re fine as that can happen.
Apparently you can test positive for weeks afterwards so if you’re still testing positive after the full isolation period you can come out as long as not showing symptoms, you can only end isolation early if not showing symptoms and return negative tests on two consecutive days.

I think.

Liverpool will struggle later when the fixture pile up happens. we have played 21 already, Burnley 17, Leicester 18, and others in between. We might have a couple of bad results but play on and gather the points, then watch the complainers panic and find the gap too big to catch up when playing three games a week.

Liverpool will struggle later when the fixture pile up happens. we have played 21 already, Burnley 17, Leicester 18, and others in between. We might have a couple of bad results but play on and gather the points, then watch the complainers panic and find the gap too big to catch up when playing three games a week.

Then Klopp will moan about fixture congestion .

Clubs should never have been allowed to include injuries for postponements.

Covid Outbreaks during a pandemic. Yes.

Injuries. Never.

Use the academy. The Premier League should have stated a certain amount of Covid positives from the named PL squads as reasons for postponements. They regulate the testing so they know the true story of them

Apparently you can test positive for weeks afterwards so if you’re still testing positive after the full isolation period you can come out as long as not showing symptoms, you can only end isolation early if not showing symptoms and return negative tests on two consecutive days.

I think.

Happened to me when I had it over Xmas and New Year. Still showed 2 lines on my LFT until Day 15.

it's simple, if you don't fancy playing just post 40 positive tests to get the game called off, give it acouple of days then say they were all false positives, sorted lah
Not tried it, keep meaning to,but been told Pepsi Max will give you a LFT positive test. Don’t know about other colas.

The pcr you can be positive still but the advice is to test at home with lateral flows , if you have two negatives you are negative and end isolation
Kaz I can tell you are a nurse, because every time I am close to you, my temperature rises.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.