Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

It’s hardly the same though is it as high intensity training at the training ground.

Chelsea now becomes a very difficult game with a largely undercooked squad. It’s exactly why I didn’t like some posters saying the title was done. In this current climate with COVID we could easily drop points due to losing key players at bad moments.
Calm down mate, Chelsea could have an outbreak of 20 players next week as well.

The best result will be draw, no way Having covid right now means having more rest which is good for the player. No it isn't, it's affecting them more because like you said less intensity training and preparation for chelsea game.
Foden was out already, as was Zinchenko. The headline was Pep, if it wasn't for Pep getting it and not being on the touchline tomorrow I don't think we would have referenced the players.

I don't envision much impact on the Chelsea squad if they tested positive on Tuesday.

Anyone know which players have now already had it? Albeit you can get it more than once of course - but hopefully just the one strain going round the club at mo

Who are the players then?
Foden and Zinchenko caught it before Arsenal and missed the game but it isn't known yet who the others are, if the game goes ahead tomorrow we should find out who it is

Anyone know which players have now already had it? Albeit you can get it more than once of course - but hopefully just the one strain going round the club at mo
Walker, Stones, Rodri, KDB, Foden and Zinchenko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.