Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

Seven players and the manager and his right hand man out plus those isolating , i dont want to be a dipper but surely it needs postponing
Nope. Just send the EDS.

I said the same about the dippers so I'm not changing my tune now.

FA Cup 3rd round ties won't be postponed, without forfeiting the tie.

It seems like the players who are isolating are not yet positive. Otherwise why would they bother with another test tomorrow..

I find it quite disturbing during the breaks in play and the players gather round in bunches whilst a lot are all taking drinks from the same bottles,should this be allowed.

Yes, that’s not good but timing couldn't be better. If I had to choose, I would choose this time.

Foden was out already, as was Zinchenko. The headline was Pep, if it wasn't for Pep getting it and not being on the touchline tomorrow I don't think we would have referenced the players.

I don't envision much impact on the Chelsea squad if they tested positive on Tuesday.

It will have an impact, because covid effect is varies between player. Some will shrug it off quickly after they recovered, other will have trouble to get their fitness and performance back to like before covid.

I find it quite disturbing during the breaks in play and the players gather round in bunches whilst a lot are all taking drinks from the same bottles,should this be allowed.

Pretty sure they don't take drinks from the same bottles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.