Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

Are we taking the piss and asking Gareth Taylor to run the team?

I think unlike the Everton game that had to be called off last season, this time we have managed to isolate it. The problem last year was they didn't know how it had spread so everything closed, similar to what has been happening to other clubs. Was bound to catch up with us at some point, i'm sure Klopp will mention that we're fortunate it's happened during a cup game run up!

It will be different because we have a covid that need to be taken account, covid affect the player and it depends if they can recovered quickly or in some cases they didnt and it will affect their performance.

I just can't see how you can say the best we can hope for is a draw. It makes no sense, we dominated them at their place, we have home advantage, we have a far better squad and the key for me is that they can't sit back and try and grab a counter (if they do their title hopes are finished completely) which means they have to come and attack which will play into our hands nicely.

I just can't see how you can say the best we can hope for is a draw. It makes no sense, we dominated them at their place, we have home advantage, we have a far better squad and the key for me is that they can't sit back and try and grab a counter (if they do their title hopes are finished completely) which means they have to come and attack which will play into our hands nicely.
And we always tear Cockneys apart!

It’s hardly the same though is it as high intensity training at the training ground.

Chelsea now becomes a very difficult game with a largely undercooked squad. It’s exactly why I didn’t like some posters saying the title was done. In this current climate with COVID we could easily drop points due to losing key players at bad moments.
No personal offence but, unlike united chelsea and dippers, City don’t moan, we just get on with it, however adverse the circumstances, and it’s one of our big strengths

Somebody give Chappie a ring…..with the (probably not so) little ginger kid as assistant

More a concern for next weekend's game against Chelsea, dependent on testing negative on days six and seven.

I think Walker did recently have Covid, despite also compassionate leave due to the suicide of his close friend.

Off the top of my head, Stones, Walker, Zin, Rodri, Kev have had it very recent, and Foden is about six days in already.

As long as the goalkeepers are all clear, we certainly have enough to still get a tight result at Swindon.
from those who have already have had it, we have enough players to fill the back-line and the midfield. just need to know how many forward players are available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.