COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Premier League fans will face random spot-checks of their Covid-19 status at grounds in the first few matchdays of the season, the league says.

The top flight has announced protocols for the new season, saying fans must be prepared to prove they are fully vaccinated or have had a negative lateral flow test in the last 48 hours.

Fans will be able to show their Covid-19 status using the NHS Covid pass through the NHS app or website.

The league is preparing in case it becomes mandatory for all fans to have their coronavirus status checked.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I've just noticed that my downloaded Covid proof expires and needs to be downloaded again every 30 days.

If I've misunderstood then apologies again.

Just thought I'd mention it

Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I've just noticed that my downloaded Covid proof expires and needs to be downloaded again every 30 days.

Mine was the same ,i sent off for a written proof of vaccines and carry that

Dunno if different as im in NI...but mine are valid for 3 months....?

I have the app on my phone anyway so it'd easy enough to show proof of having the jabs. I'll have to have my phone to get into the ground anyway as it's got my ticket on.

Only concern is how efficient the people are doing the checks. I remember at the first game of the season a few years back, they were doing enhanced security checks to get into the ground and they were that slow loads of us nearly missed kick off. They just stopped doing them after a while and just let everyone in as the queue was massive, as it was taking too long.

Each time you log in and view the pass it automatically assigns an expiry date 30 days ahead. I've just viewed mine and it expires on 10th Sept., 30 days from now. If I go in tomorrow it will say 11 Sept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.