COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

As I said on my initial post I have been double jabbed but you keep choosing to ignore that fact

Here is one for you

Someone has been medically advised not to have the vaccine and the only enjoyment they are able to have during this shitty period is to attend the game - do you think it is correct to take this away from them as the piper has now changed the tune ?
Why don’t you just answer the fucking question instead of using deflection tactics?

No, I don’t think someone who has been medically advised not to take the vaccine should be refused entry to the stadium, and I’ve never said otherwise. There should be exemptions for those people but I also believe any tin foil hat wearing wankers who spread dangerous misinformation about the vaccine and think Bill Gates is trying to kill them off deserve to be ostracised from society indefinitely. Fuck ‘em

Why don’t you just answer the fucking question instead of using deflection tactics?

No, I don’t think someone who has been medically advised not to take the vaccine should be refused entry to the stadium, and I’ve never said otherwise. There should be exemptions for those people but I also believe any tin foil hat wearing wankers who spread dangerous misinformation about the vaccine and think Bill Gates is trying to kill them off deserve to be ostracised from society indefinitely. Fuck ‘em
Democracy & liberty at its best

Open ones eyes when reading

If someone is double jabbed do you need to ask the question

Democracy & liberty at its best

Open ones eyes when reading

If someone is double jabbed do you need to ask the question
You implied that anyone who thinks the vaccine does indeed reduce the chance of getting seriously ill is a brainwashed sheep who will believe anything so why the fuck you’d expect me to think you actually meant the opposite is beyond me. Continually saying you’ve been double jabbed does fuck all for your argument too. I know someone who regularly spreads conspiracy theories about Covid being a hoax but when challenged he tries to wriggle out of it by claiming he does believe the virus exists. You sound just like him.

You implied that anyone who thinks the vaccine does indeed reduce the chance of getting seriously ill is a brainwashed sheep who will believe anything so why the fuck you’d expect me to think you actually meant the opposite is beyond me. Continually saying you’ve been double jabbed does fuck all for your argument too. I know someone who regularly spreads conspiracy theories about Covid being a hoax but when challenged he tries to wriggle out of it by claiming he does believe the virus exists. You sound just like

You implied that anyone who thinks the vaccine does indeed reduce the chance of getting seriously ill is a brainwashed sheep who will believe anything so why the fuck you’d expect me to think you actually meant the opposite is beyond me. Continually saying you’ve been double jabbed does fuck all for your argument too. I know someone who regularly spreads conspiracy theories about Covid being a hoax but when challenged he tries to wriggle out of it by claiming he does believe the virus exists. You sound just like him.

Who do you think you are?
Billy Graham

I know only too well Covid exists and certainly do not need your help in spouting your nonseical rhetoric by likening me to someone else to remind me of the heartache it can reap.

As I said previously it is too early to say what the long term effects the vaccines have either personally or against the virus, take the world leader in Israel as an example.

Hope you do not mind but have included a link for the BMJ for some bedtime reading

Before you open though remember eyes open, mind open & brain engaged & that vaccines are lottery just like life

And who told you that it doesn’t reduce the chances of serious illness and death? Some tinfoil hat wearing Trump-supporting dickhead in a QAnon sponsored video? Would you not suggest that anyone gullible enough to believe what they are told by some random crank is beyond help?

The stats speak for themselves regarding vaccine efficacy. Unless you think pretty much every government in the world - some of whom are currently bombing the shit out of each other - have put their differences to one side and gotten together along with many prominent scientists and are releasing false data. Seriously, if you’re going to go full on with Covid conspiracy theories then I politely suggest you fuck off and take them elsewhere.

What stats? That the severity respiratory illnesses are by default reduced in the summer? Do you think flu takes 7 months off? Israel is almost comprehensively vaccinated, yet has one of the highest rates of new cases in the world.

The vaccine rollout was perfectly aligned with the seasonal change earlier in the year, so how beneficial (or detrimental) it really is won’t become apparent for another few months. Good luck.

What stats? That the severity respiratory illnesses are by default reduced in the summer? Do you think flu takes 7 months off? Israel is almost comprehensively vaccinated, yet has one of the highest rates of new cases in the world.

The vaccine rollout was perfectly aligned with the seasonal change earlier in the year, so how beneficial (or detrimental) it really is won’t become apparent for another few months. Good luck.
Oh look - here’s another loon tune who thinks being vaccinated is worse than not. Get in the bin you fucking whopper

Who do you think you are?
Billy Graham

I know only too well Covid exists and certainly do not need your help in spouting your nonseical rhetoric by likening me to someone else to remind me of the heartache it can reap.

As I said previously it is too early to say what the long term effects the vaccines have either personally or against the virus, take the world leader in Israel as an example.

Hope you do not mind but have included a link for the BMJ for some bedtime reading

Before you open though remember eyes open, mind open & brain engaged & that vaccines are lottery just like life

Have you actually read the article you posted a link to? It basically tells you that you have a better chance of surviving Covid if you have the vaccine than if you don’t. Clown.

Dependant upon age

Ok if you are young in years - as your name calling suggests you are

No need for the clown comment Bozo
Errrrr, no. Stop comparing apples and oranges. A vaccinated 80 year old has a far better chance of surviving Covid than an unvaccinated 80 year old. Trying to compare a vaccinated 80 year old’s chances of survival with that of a healthy unvaccinated 20 year old is beyond stupid when we all know that the elderly are much more likely to die from Covid than the young.

The article just re-iterates what I’ve said all along - the vaccine reduces the chances of serious illness and death. I never said it totally eradicates it. Yet you got all giddy and posted a link to it which you thought proved me wrong.

By the way, what’s your problem with Chris Whitty?

Double vaccinated

But who told you that it reduces the chances of serious illness & death?

Would you not suggest people whom believe everything they are told are beyond help?

Hopefully you do not contract Covid to test the theory
Every study that’s come out about the vaccine since the vaccines came out.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...measure-effectiveness/breakthrough-cases.html (this is from the CDC in America, the top disease control company in the world)

“COVID-19 vaccines protect people from getting infected and severely ill, and significantly reduce the likelihood of hospitalization and death.”

CFF23681-32F9-43B4-AF9D-D957D3E293F4.png

Look at the difference in hospital admissions and new deaths in this recent rise in cases to previous rises in cases.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.