Covid: Personal views

Required a health response but overrated by the woke deep state to replace Climate Change until they merge the two.

Lock downs were not what was required.

Economies will take decades to recover.

Protecting the elderly and using the gift we were given above the shoulders was required and we failed on both fronts.

Economies should have kept open as per pre covid.

The world has fallen again for fear mongering ala Y2K and Climate Change.

As the wise man told us the thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.

Nah whats disgusting is fuckwits who ignore all science and come out with their own fuckwittery and put not only their lives at risk but the lives of others.

I mean just in the last page alone we have "Dennishasdoneit" who said to a poster on here who has cancer that his Chemotherapy is "poison"

"Missing person" who said he would have to do more research to see if David Icke reptilian overlords theory was true.

Sane and rational people should never pander to fuckwits
Like I said, if you're following the guidelines you're entitled to an opinion. You're not putting yourself and others at risk if you follow the rules.

Obviously if you dont follow the rules because you think you know better that is downright foolish but that is not what I am talking about here.

Children crammed onto school buses with the infection rate climbing, it's like they want to have this virus spread whilst looking like they are trying to control it.

I'm starting to believe we should let the young healthy people go about their business as long as they stay away from what are the vulnerable people in our society.

Personal view..
"Flatten the curve"they said.....months ago.
Since then...Homelessness has become rife.

The deepest Recession since records began ..is upon us.
Suicide rates have have doubled.

700,000 Redundancies expected during Autumn

The largest Food Bank network in the country say..670,000 people will become desolate before Xmas...

This is not Theory.
Its Reality.

And (personal view) ....all down to a Pandemic which..if you shut your eyes ,and imagined the world around you without ,any media input
Ie tel lies vision ..think of any signs of the killer virus around you that you have seen...you may struggle.
Then..open your eyes.and continue with " the news"..
What an utter fuckwit you are!
You can’t see the virus so it’s overstated.
Un fucking believable.

I disagree you only need to go back 102 years to know how little we have learned.

I think the BIG O said it best in communication breakdown.
I can think of heaps of things we have learnt.
Even just in space travel, or smoking cigarettes, or wearing seatbelts, the list is endless really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.