Covid Vaccine Thread

decmancity

Just been offered my first, Pfizer. Im 26.

Seems like its just a sore arm really once its done.

bluethrunthru

Had my second AZ on Tuesday - thankfully no reaction after the way the 1st one knocked me sideways. Just waiting for my orders from the Great Controller Bill Gates so I know what I am meant to do.......

feelymcfeel

Had my second AZ on Tuesday - thankfully no reaction after the way the 1st one knocked me sideways. Just waiting for my orders from the Great Controller Bill Gates so I know what I am meant to do.......
Do you get the laser eyes with the AZ jab, or is that only Pfizer?

Psychedelic Casual

My views are entirely my own, but I ain’t having it. Will rely on vitamins and natural response.

The after effects in some people are disturbing, it’s a frankenshot.
Furthermore, you need to wait three weeks for it to kick in, and if you get covid in that time, it’s a double whammy.
As Snoop dog says “there are six million ways to die, choose one”
I’m not going to look for it.
Don’t forget, some people are soft as shit and a mild headache or a slight pain where the injection site is can be described as their head caving in or their arm feeling like they’ve been shot with an AK47 from close range.

Look at the data, there’ve hardly been any serious adverse reactions to any of the vaccines. There are more adverse reactions to taking paracetamol (1 in 10,000) to having the COVID vaccine (1 in 250,000).

Last edited:

twosips

Two weeks post Pfizer and my arm still hurts and i've still got very annoying leg pain around my lymph nodes in my left thigh. Quite annoying if im being honest. Making me a bit anxious re my second jab as the first is meant to be easy and i've not felt 100% since!

crooky

I'm starting to wonder if they are trying to fob people off with the AZ vaccine even if they are under 40.

I'm early 30s booked my appointment via the NHS device and haven't seen anything in any of the texts or emails to suggest which vaccine I'll be getting. Some people on here have already mentioned that it has told them if they are getting Pfizer.

I tried ringing the 'vaccination centre' this morning and couldn't get through. So I called the GP I'm registered with to see if they could check if where I'm booked has non AZ available.

They couldn't help but told me to try calling the NHS 119 number. But interestingly when speaking to my GP they said there was a big shortage of Pfizer and they were struggling to get enough deliveries... hmmm

So I called 119 and a Welsh lady answered and again couldn't check individual sites availability. She said anyone under 40 should be offered Pfizer and that centres that don't have enought supply shouldn't show on the booking website.

I wonder if my hour long trip is going to be a big waste of time when they only have AZ...

Bit weird quoting my own quote but just wanted to make it clear that I shouldn't have worried. I was given a Pfizer vaccine this morning.

i kne albert davy

Exactly same as me first jab shivers headache had second one Wednesday nothing at all.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.