Covid Vaccine Thread

The Light Was Yellow Sir

I suspect it would be the young looking for something else, as we all did when we were young. Can't see pensioners sniffing soda stream cannisters because they can't buy their park drive or have a tipple ;)
You’re probably right. The older ones would be making and selling the alternatives, as now..

ell

Had my first Pfizer on thursday afternoon. Besides the dead arm for a few days didnt have a single side effect so expecting the worst in 7 weeks time.

KnaresboroughBlue

Had my first Pfizer on thursday afternoon. Besides the dead arm for a few days didnt have a single side effect so expecting the worst in 7 weeks time.

Most people I know didn't have any reaction (other than a slightly sore arm) from either the first or second Pfizer jabs. I have my 2nd in two weeks, so hopefully will be the same.

Reactions: ell

kaz7

The Health Secretary Mr Hancock told MPs in the House of Commons this afternoon: “I'm delighted to be able to tell the House that from this week we will start offering vaccinations to people under 30, bringing us ever closer to the goal of offering a vaccine to all adults in the UK by the end of next month.

"From tomorrow morning, we will open up vaccination to people aged 25 to 29.

"Over the remainder of this week, the NHS will send texts to people in this age groups, and of course GPs will be inviting people on their lists to come forward.”

GeekinGav

Two weeks post Pfizer and my arm still hurts and i've still got very annoying leg pain around my lymph nodes in my left thigh. Quite annoying if im being honest. Making me a bit anxious re my second jab as the first is meant to be easy and i've not felt 100% since!
Had my 1st on Monday (AstraZeneca), shoulder was sore for a day and felt hungover the following day. But now on Wednesday it's all fine.

Reminded me of my 1st B12 injection, that made me feel iffy for a bit too. Think it's just a natural reaction the body with anything new added to it's system. (Let's be honest, Covid would feel far worse.)

lonestay

Had my first Astrazeneca jab on Saturday, no problem until literally 24 hours later when for about 20 mins had a blinding headache and no energy . I put it down to the fact that my microchip was connecting to the Microsoft server network for the first time, and my DNA was now being altered. The good news is that being Bluetooth compatible Now i no longer need to wear headphones the music just plays in my head, although there now seems to be more "voices" to guide me through the day! Only the first part of this is true by the way I think?

willipp

2nd jab at lunch today of AZ. Hopefully with this one i dont get the shittyness for a few days like i did with the first but really just so happy to be having the 2nd one.

Cheesy

They let me video my jab so that I could show others and put their minds at ease about how simple a process it is

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.