Covid Vaccine Thread

mackenzie

Just had my second AZ jab (at Etihad again). Everything went like clockwork again, can't praise the staff and volunteers there highly enough.
Felt rough the day after my first jab so I booked day off work tomorrow as annual leave. Just hoping, as others have already said, that the second one isn't as bad as the first. Not that the first was THAT bad, I just felt wiped out and headachey.

JRockBlues

Near where the "Welcome to Manchester" sign was
Just had my second AZ jab (at Etihad again). Everything went like clockwork again, can't praise the staff and volunteers there highly enough.
Felt rough the day after my first jab so I booked day off work tomorrow as annual leave. Just hoping, as others have already said, that the second one isn't as bad as the first. Not that the first was THAT bad, I just felt wiped out and headachey.
Had absolutely nothing after 2nd AZ jab. Was quite happy with that.

mackenzie

Had absolutely nothing after 2nd AZ jab. Was quite happy with that.
I'm feeling a bit tired today but, you are correct, better than after the first jab.
They have the Moderna vaccine available at the Etihad aswell now but we were told that they can't mix the vaccines and had to have AZ again.
Not a problem for me as I was happy to take anything available.

kaz7

Can someone put this in the other thread for me , i am resisting saying i told you so

More than 15,000 COVID reinfections recorded in England
Public Health England has been able to publish re-infection figures for the first time today.
Data shows that as of 30 May, 15,893 people had been reinfected with COVID for a second time at least 90 days after a previous infection.

Everyone over the age of 18 can book their vaccines from tomorrow

Health Secretary Matt Hancock made the announcement at the NHS Confed conference this afternoon.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.