Covid Vaccine Thread

twosips

How's everyone found the second pfizer jab? mine is a few weeks away but im just curious!

cjn

How's everyone found the second pfizer jab? mine is a few weeks away but im just curious!
For me it was exactly the same symptoms as the first but slightly worse. While I had a mild fever not even worth mentioning after the first, after the second I had one of about 100 degrees for 12 hours or so. Took a pain reliever, went to sleep and was like new the next morning.

SWP's back

I felt achy for 36-48 hours but not too bad as I still played golf both days. Just took paracetamol and ibruprofen and had a few baths to sooth my joints.

Ashleymcduff

Is the second one meant to be worse then , for making you feel bad ?

I’ve had the Modena , everyone under 40 has had that in Portsmouth. Don’t know anyone who’s had any ill affects from it. Not had the 2nd one yet, that’s not for another 2 weeks.

BlueAnorak

6 weeks after my second jab, Covid Tongue finally begins to subside. Ah well, I can live with that

PannickAtTheDisco

Is the second one meant to be worse then , for making you feel bad ?

I’ve had the Modena , everyone under 40 has had that in Portsmouth. Don’t know anyone who’s had any ill affects from it. Not had the 2nd one yet, that’s not for another 2 weeks.
I'll jump in just so you know someone who had ill effects from Moderna. Just for balance.

SWP's back

If I may, how did that compare to your symptoms after the initial vaccination?
I had none on the first one. Same with the Mrs (also Pfizer), she had none on the first but has two or three days of aching with the second but she still went into school every day (she’s a teacher, not a child)

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.