Covid Vaccine Thread

KingRuben

Had second Pfizer yesterday - was fine after first - other than sore arm and fatigue but this one is wiping me out (fever, headache, dizziness). Although I have tested positive for Covid today too so god knows what’s causing what! I’ve had a cough for almost a week but tested negative until today.

Summerbuzz

Huh. I was asked at reception if I'd had any symptoms or positive tests within the last week or two weeks or something. I believe the vaccine is contraindicated if you have.

Time for a word with the doctor buddy.

blue b4 the moon

Mrs Moon has just had a call from the trial sponsors of Novovax, it's about to be approved in the UK and will be showing on the NHS App by the end of next week.

kaz7

Had second Pfizer yesterday - was fine after first - other than sore arm and fatigue but this one is wiping me out (fever, headache, dizziness). Although I have tested positive for Covid today too so god knows what’s causing what! I’ve had a cough for almost a week but tested negative until today.
You have covid , that is it

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.