Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
It is. I'm sure there will be some people not able to have the vaccine, but they have been branded with the same people you describe.
I’m sure those that can’t take it for one reason or another aren’t the type we are talking about, mate.
It’s those who believe the conspiracy bullshit who deserve all the flak being thrown at them.

I don’t mind being at the back of the queue. Let those who need it most like the elderly, the vulnerable, front line workers, those with a poor diet due to poverty, then those with a poor diet through lack of understand into food health and those who are obese (and that’s not a flippant comment about fatties, I genuinely think people with a high BMI/BF% should be ahead of me)... but I’ll be in-line to have one when I can.

yes, but with full data published and an open choice and expert recommendations of which vaccine long-term will be most effective for me, as I'm at the back of the queue I don't think it's unreasonable when it's my turn that we should be at the stage that we optimise delivery by giving a person the most effective vaccine for them.

Undecided.
If I still have strong mmunity then no.
If I haven't then yes.
A new antibody test is coming out soon I'll have that and then make my mind up.
I'll certainly have the new draught when vaccines are created to attack the sons of SARS2.

Last edited:
Voted no.

Would I have it right now, no, too early for me to be satisfied with risks etc. I have utmost respect for anyone who has taken part in a trial and I thank them for that.

Would I have it when it comes available to my age group, yes.

I’m sure those that can’t take it for one reason or another aren’t the type we are talking about, mate.
It’s those who believe the conspiracy bullshit who deserve all the flak being thrown at them.
I'll have it as soon as I can. I did have the same take as you on the anti-vax mob, but after reading the heartbreaking story on here of someone who lost a grandchild because of a (mainstream and tested) vaccine I've tempered my view a little. hopefully the likely 75-85% uptake will be enough to virtually eradicate the virus in the UK

Why are Pro Vaccination Posters so aggressive ?

Seriously there is no need for abuse.

If you can not deal with alternative opinions on a divisive subject, that has literally divided the World,and many eminent professionals in the Medical World.Then maybe the internet is not for you.
Because they cannot abide the current mood where people are stunningly effective in convincing themselves that any act that might be more of benefit to society than them, that might signal they are capable of displaying a co-operative, accepting attitude, is an egregious insult to their right to freedom of choice.

OBEY!

LOL. I mean, c'mon. Sometimes it is safe. And everyone goes home with a faint sense of connection, purpose, meaning. You are effectively saying, my fears do not always come first. I understand that scares people. It alters the sense of self and being in control. It also heals people, really quickly and powerfully. You can go back to fighting the power the day after. You'd probably be better at it, with a renewed sense of mastery over yourself. You can easily afford to make these sorts of concessions without sacrificing who you are. It's generally a good investment, and helps people pick their battles better.

Stubborn is a stupid and wasteful state of mind. It lets fears go unchecked, sustains them by insisting they must be pandered to. Not clever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.