Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
I think if you do a little research and look at the people who are promoting vaccination, and compare them with people who are against vaccination - then ask yourself which of these groups are likely more informed and knowledgeable about whether vaccination is a good idea for your health, it is usually pretty clear.

Not sure which part of the post you think is nonsense, but the driver of current restrictions is protection of the nhs. For example, the number of people waiting for more than a year for treatment was a few hundred at the beginning of the year and is now 140,000.
The report below is just one of many assessments.
And what does that have to do with an unproved vaccination program?

And what does that have to do with an unproved vaccination program?
The post to which you replied said that refusniks were gambling with the health of both themselves and others. You didn't say you thought it was nonsense because everybody was gambling.
If you think that, well ok.

Bit extreme that.

Has to be said - if they were only endangering themselves then so be it but they aren't.

Got a mate who's mum "didn't believe in vaccines" - he is almost deaf after getting measles in his teens.

Saw a woman on the news before " I don't believe in them - my son hasn't had any and he is healthy and just shrugs colds and flu off " - I am sure when here son is in his twenties with a low sperm count because he got mumps he and his partner will be so grateful for her disbelief.

All those ant-vax idiots threaten the health and welfare of others and think they are somehow better than everyone else with their knowledge.

in what way is that extreme?

refusing the vaccine in the first place seems more extreme to me
Dunno, just think the idea of refusing anyone treatment if they were seriously unwell isn’t really the mark of a civilised society. People shouldn’t be allowed to potentially die just because they’re fucking stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.