Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Hope we never meet then, ha. We had no love as kids , my mum couldnt ever tell me she loved me even as adults , my dad was an old dad in 61 , 18 yrs older than my mum ,colder than a dead body
That's very sad :-( My mum was mentally ill but I had her family to raise me and wrap me in love, albeit understated. We are all very strong because of that "understated" love though I think. Nothing ever really "beats" us and we just get on with anything life throws at us.

I am a mad hugger , as lots on here will testify , i am a touchy feely person , we were not brought up to be that way , i dont think i touched my dad till he was dying and my brothers tell me we got no affection as kids , i must be making up for that , one of my brothers is the same but the other is cold as stone
No new cases for months and no foreign travellers in Queensland means handshaking and hugging are back on here, but I wish it wasnt really, great way to spread colds and flu.

I'll happily hug my family but rather it end at that.

The flu vaccine is new every year, they know what they are doing , red tape has been cut not safety
Someone mentions the flu vaccine doesnt erradicate flu.

Its true, but sadly only a percentage of people get that vaccine every year, thats the main reason.

An interesting thread from and about people that actually understand what research is.

That same dude has been quite critical of the Oxford vaccine or at least it's process/results whatever. He's been retweeting a lot of stuff against it.

The Guardian reporting that the government will be using 'sensible' celebrities to encourage people to get vaccinated. Marcus Rashford is one name mentioned.

Not a great reflection on society when celebs are taken more notice of than incredibly clever and qualified microbiologists, doctors etc.

Lets see, Rashford says its ok...who's next, some plastic fake glamour puss off that Strictly shitshow ?

Here, precisely is why ppl are concerned by those saying they are sceptical.
You say you have done your research: so where does the figure of a death rate of 1 in 300,000 come from? Is this the figure for UK or worldwide? Is it the death rate per population or per cases?
If that figure were correct, then if every single man woman and child in the UK contracted the virus, we would see just 200 deaths. We passed that number some time ago. From roughly 1.7m cases, we have seen 58,000 deaths.
Your research is bunkum.
I would hope that all rational people understand that the 58 000 covid death figure is nonsense, as is the 1 in 300,000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.